Requested Page has been moved
The Dare County website has under gone a redesign. The page you are requesting may have been moved or removed or had its name changed. While the web address remains the same, many other URLs within the site are now different. Frequent viewers who have created shortcuts or bookmarks to specific locations on the former website are asked to check them and make changes as necessary.